Name and contact details of the person responsible for data processing and the company's data protection officerThis data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Gesellschaft für Technische Kunststoffe mbH,
Kottenforstweg 1, D-53359 Rheinbach, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 2225 / 9157-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2225 / 9157-60
The company data protection officer of the Gesellschaft für Technische Kunststoffe mbH can be found at the above mentioned address, or at email@example.com.
Collection and storage of personal data and type and purpose of their use:
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.gftk-info.de or www.gftk-international.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file accessed
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
In so far as you are in accordance with Art. 6 Par. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. In order to receive the newsletter the indication of an email address is sufficient.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request comes from and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with, or at the latest after the end of the calendar year, after which documents and data must be kept by the statutory provisions according to HGB, StGB or AO.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO
• the transfer according to Art 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
• in case that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, and if
• this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie, which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
that you have already visited individual pages of our website. These are automatically deleted after leaving our site.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. The complete deactivation of cookies can mean that you cannot use all functions of our website.
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-oriented design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Matomo - am. Piwik
We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and statistically evaluate the use of the website. Cookies are used for this (see section 4). The information generated by the cookie about website usage is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website and to enable our website to be designed according to requirements. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with other data relating to the user. The IP addresses will be anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You have the option of preventing the actions you take here from being analyzed and linked. This will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and improving usability for you and other users.
Your visit to this website is currently recorded by Matomo web analysis. Deselect this checkbox for opt-out.
Social media plug-ins
We use on our website social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR to make our company better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by their respective providers. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method in order to best protect visitors to our website.
Social media plugins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this we use the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, which is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted from Facebook directly to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are currently not logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "LIKE" or "SHARE" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. For example, to evaluate your use of our website with regards to the advertisements displayed on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
For the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. (Twitter) are integrated on our website. You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our website. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter thus receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Twitter "tweet button" while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the content of our website to your Twitter profile. This enables Twitter to associate your visit to our website with your user account. that we as the provider of the website have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or their use by Twitter
If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate your visit to our website, please log out of your Twitter user account.
Further information can be found in Twitter's data protection declaration (https://twitter.com/privacy).
Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
• according to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims is required;
• to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need this to assert, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with Art 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or in case the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, it is sufficient to send an email to email@example.com
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.gftk-info.de/datenschutz.